China Lodging Group operates a leading and high-growth limited-service hotel chain serving value-conscious business and leisure travelers in China. As of December 31, 2011, the Company operated 639 hotels in 100 cities all across China. The Company has 3 brands of different price points under management, including HanTing Seasons Hotel, HanTing Express Hotel and HanTing Hi Inn.
2. When was China Lodging Group founded?
China Lodging Group was founded in 2007. Its predecessor, Powerhill, started hotel operation in 2005.
3. How many employees does China Lodging Group have?
As of December 31, 2011, China Lodging Group had 10,694 employees.
4. When is the next earnings release?
China Lodging Group's quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released prior to 45 days following a quarter-end and prior to 90 days following the fiscal year-end. All earnings releases are posted on our website.
5. What is China Lodging Group's fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
China Lodging Group operates on a fiscal year ended at December 31. Quarter-ends are March 31 (Q1), June 30 (Q2) and September 30 (Q3).
6. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To receive all press releases and other financial reports via e-mail or to automatically receive e-mail alerts for the information categories that interest you, please click on E-mail Alerts and submit your e-mail address.
7. Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.